An audit is the review or verification of the company’s account books. An audit allows you to know whether your business accounts are a true reflection of your company or not. It is like a yearly health-checkup of the company, and it is a very important process.
For your health check-up, you make sure that you go to a good doctor, in the same way for the health check-up of the company i.e. for the audit you have to make sure you choose the right auditor for it.
Also, you should make sure that you always choose approved auditors like Sharjah Media City approved auditors, Ras Al Khaimah economic zone (RAKEZ) approved auditors, etc. as the approved auditors are more reliable. In this blog, we will tell you 5 things that you need to consider while choosing an auditor for your company.
Following are the 5 things that you need to consider while choosing an auditor for company:
- Appropriately qualified: Makes sure that the auditor or audit firm that you are choosing has the appropriate qualifications to conduct an audit of your company. Appropriately qualified means they have the required qualification, required experience, and required license. The firm or auditor who has these all things is the right person or entity to carry the audit of your company.
- Approved auditors: You should make sure that the auditors or audit firms that you are selecting for the audit of your company are approved auditors because approved auditors hold more credibility and are more credential, so it is good to choose an approved auditor for your firm. So, you can choose Ras Al Khaimah economic zone (RAKEZ) approved auditors or Sharjah Media City approved auditors or any other approved auditor.
- Meet them personally: Make sure to meet the auditors personally before assigning them the audit of your organization. Because when you meet them personally then the communication will be easy and will build a good understanding between you and them and thus the work will become easy for you as well as for the auditors.
- One-stop solution: When it comes to dealing with sensitive financial details, it is often recommended to employ an accounting & auditing company that provides a wider portfolio of services such as Auditing, Accounting, Taxation, Legal, IT, Investigative, Automation, and Consultancy because they can provide you with all of the required services in one place and provide high-quality and effective solutions. When your team learned from the experts, it will save you time, resources, and improve productivity.
- Appoint the auditors with a good reputation and client feedback: Choose a reputable firm for your organization for the audit purpose and also look that their clients are satisfied with them because it will act as a confirmation that the audit firm is good and provide very good services to their clients and thus you will also become sure about it and you can give them audit duty without any worry.
So, these are the things that you should remember before appointing an auditor for your organization. We, NUF are one of the most sought financial service providers in its field meeting various needs and demands of its clients operating in the local, regional and international markets. We are also on the Approved List of Auditors of local banks and all the free zones in the UAE.